- Real Estate Agent Supplies. Works Great with MLS Listing Agent Forms. This single-page format should accompany a Realtor at an initial listing presentation to help a Realtor take control of the listing appointment by asking the homeowner the right questions, letting their real estate experience shine! Evaluate a Sellers's motivation, market conditions, financing issues, selling obstacles, inspection reports, comparable sales, and assessment records to offer a complete property analysis to a potential Seller client.
- Both a Listing Agent and a Buyers Agent should be independently completing a market analysis for any real estate transaction, collecting info to estimate current market value for their clients. Having a solid understanding of value is crucial in negotiations & comfort level. Locate public records & collect info from the Listing Agent, like recent inspections, repair bids, utility & maintenance costs, or rental income. Identify obstacles with Buyer's loan type & appraisal or affordability.
- Real Estate Office Management. A complete real estate valuation form is something every Listing Agent and Buyers Agent should have within their transaction file folder. It is not enough to just rely on the information provided through the MLS by a Listing Agent. It is important for each agent to help their clients with their due diligence by locating assessment info, reviewing sale and mortgage history, determining if utility costs can be an indicator of inefficiencies or affordability.
- Listing and Buyer Agent with a Financed Transaction. Appraisal Issues often involve fair market value or home conditions. Both Listing Agent and Buyer Agent should be concerned about any appraisal issues if the Buyer is obtaining a loan to close a transaction. Both should be prepared to defend their value or the sales price. Perhaps the appraiser overlooked comparable sales, condition, amenities, etc. Additionally, condition issues should be considered when working with a Buyers loan contingency.
- Appraisers are relied on for professionally determining current market value, and are often involved in real estate transactions, They produce a sophisticated and detailed report for the party they represent. However, all parties to a transaction should be determining their own opinion of market value, having a good understanding of value is beneficial on many levels.
Real Estate Agent Supplies. Residential Comparative Market Analysis notepad. Realtor and Investor tool to keep thoughts organized during an initial consultation with a potential home Seller. Help a Seller feel comfortable that you are a Professional Real Estate Broker or Investor. Selling a home is often the largest financial transaction a person will ever experience. Avoid showing up with a blank notepad, scribbling random information provided by the Homeowner. Take control of the conversation and show the homeowner that you are an organized professional that can be relied on. You only have one chance to make a first impression!
For an initial listing consultation, it is smart to be prepared with comparable active sales & comparable closed sales. Pre-determining a fair market value estimate, the ultimate sales price will be adjusted based on the subject home's condition, location, & financing concerns. Further, the value may be adjusted to accommodate a Seller’s motivation, circumstance, or relationship to the home. Realtors. A Listing Realtor is often requested to get an opinion of market value. When meeting with a potential Seller Client, this one-page form will keep you on task and your questions organized, and your observations noted.
Presenting yourself as a professional is a MUST when interviewing to represent a homeowner in the sale of real estate, and when conducting a real estate valuation. Part of being a GREAT Real Estate Agent is to help a Seller determine their best options, make them feel comfortable, and help them make as much money as the market will allow. A key component in helping a Seller is gathering the most useful and complete information, specific to their residential sale. Whether you are a Listing Realtor, an Investor, or a For Sale By Owner, it is important to get familiar with all of the sold and active comparable homes. Real Estate Agent Supplies, created by Life Charge LLC. Proudly Made in the USA.