- Real Estate Agent Supplies. A planner for busy Realtors who want to project professionalism to all parties to a real estate transaction. A Realtor's business is hectic and often unpredictable, so simplify by keeping your transactions logs organized. This single-page form offers key contract info at a glance. Deadline, contingent sale details, inspection requirements, executed contracts and recipients, and distribution of documents and reports, and parties to the contract.
- No matter how many closings you are managing, it is crucial to communicate progress with all parties to the home sale. This single-page log offers all key transaction information at a glance. A busy agent should have a closing file folder for each transaction so they can easily answer client concerns or transaction questions and not be the cause of any delays.
- Real Estate Contracts and Reports. Keep track of which real estate contracts, repair bids, title, and inspection reports have been distributed to clients, buyers, sellers, escrow officers, lenders, cooperating real estate agents, and office transaction managers or Principle Brokers. Collecting and dispersing vital information to enable a smooth transaction is crucial.
- Deadlines and closing dates are organized. Even though most Real Estate Agents utilize a paperless system, carrying around this one page for each transaction is worthwhile. Real Estate Inspections, Real Estate Contingencies, and due diligence deadlines should NEVER be missed! Negotiation deadlines being overlooked is a disservice to any client. The transaction log has a place to indicate the deadline time frames, then list the actual date of the deadline. Easy checklist.
- Contract signatures. Track which contracts, addendums, and property disclosures are executed so that you can easily identify any missing signatures and add them to your to-do list. Impress your Principal Broker with your organizational prowess. Make sure your real estate folder is complete at closing. Get your commission check quickly by keeping your Principal Broker’s file complete on all transactions.
A Planner log for a Real Estate Agent, Real Estate Investor, and a For Sale By Owner. A useful planner to manage real estate transactions. Residential Real Estate Transaction Log to-do list planner. Be the Realtor that all Clients and Fellow Realtors LOVE to close transactions with! A Realtor must be organized and fully engaged in their active closings. Use this single-page transaction log to track deadlines, inspection dates, negotiation deadlines, and collected reports and property information. Working with a Realtor who is disorganized and inefficient is a real obstacle to a successful transaction.
Take control of your transactions and let your professionalism SHINE! If Busy Realtors are not organized, they will miss deadlines, overlook details, and forget inspections. If you have 1 or 25 transactions closing a month, teach yourself to NOT rely on your memory, to rely on a system! Putting a house for sale involves a lot more than marketing and salesmanship, it involves organization and attention to detail, organized closing folders. Realtors and Investors can both add this tool to their real estate files to streamline their transactions and keep up with deadlines, inspections, contracts, reports, and communication.
Show others that you are a professional that can be relied on with the assistance of this to-do list notepad to keep track of things to do. Many new Realtors underestimate the value of having a good reputation amongst fellow Realtors. An ideal transaction is when you get communication from a Broker throughout the transaction to update status and relay any concerns. Real Estate Agent Supplies, created by Life Charge LLC, Proudly Made in the USA!