- ✔️Real Estate Agent Supplies for Caravan Tours. An affordable MUST HAVE for any Realtor holding a Sellers listing open for Fellow Real Estate Agents to tour. An excellent tool for Listing Agents to collect a fellow Realtors's opinion during an open house tour for Seller Clients. Realtors made this product for Realtors.
- ✔️Realtor Experience in the Local Market. This caravan form asks how many years the Real Estate Agent has been licensed and how many years serving the local market area. These questions help Sellers understand the experience level of the Real Estate Agent sharing feedback. This information is crucial to a Seller when considering the advice offered. It only asks for the first name of the Realtor, as some Realtors are reluctant to share their advice, particularly if it is critical.
- ✔️Is The Listing Reasonably Priced? Let other Real Estate Professionals share their opinion of value. Fellow Realtors are a PERFECT source regarding local home values. Sometimes a Listing Agent lets the Seller test the market with a price they consider too high, with the understanding that they will reduce the price if it proves too high for the local market. If you consistently receive feedback from fellow Realtors that the home is overpriced, it will be hard for a serious Seller to ignore
- ✔️Recommended Improvements. If your listing is not showing its best, let other Realtors help a Seller Client understand the value-added in specific improvements. Listing Agents often make certain recommendations to Seller Clients, hoping they will comply to sell their home for the highest dollar amount in the least amount of time. Even small efforts can make a huge impact.
- ✔️Time is Money. Hosting an open house caravan takes time and money. The best value of hosting a caravan tour is to get feedback from both experienced and inexperienced Real Estate Agents for consideration. Obtaining feedback during a home tour should be every Listing Agents' top priority. Both the Listing Agent and the Sellers should take feedback gathered from professionals seriously, particularly consistent feedback.
- ✔️Notepads are Much Better than Email or Phone Calls for Feedback. Real Estate Agent Caravan tours jump from one house for sale to the next. Get feedback when the home is fresh on the Realtors mind while still in the house. This feedback form asks if the Real Estate Agent would encourage Buyer Clients to tour the home. Also, if the Listing Agent can provide any further information to the Agent, and if they want to hear from the Listing Agent if the price changes.
- ✔️Offer Feedback Real-Time. Take a photo of each feedback form and text your Sellers. Sellers hate waiting to find out what Realtors think of the price, and they appreciate a text with every form completed, which makes them understand the effort a Listing Agent is making.
- ✔️Real Estate Caravan Tours are BUSY. It is often impossible to chat with each Real Estate Agent about their opinion. Make your open house tours more effective by utilizing these forms.
- ✔️Open House Supplies. These notepads are also helpful to have when hosting a Real Estate Open House to the public. Often fellow Real Estate Professionals show up to public open houses, and it is essential to ask them different questions than you would a potential Buyer. You will also find we have Open House Feedback Forms for Buyers available for sale.
Real Estate Agent Supplies. Two-pack, 50-page notepads. Broker Caravan Feedback Forms are ideal for collecting fellow Realtor tour feedback to relay to Seller Clients. These notepads are a great way for Realtors to help their Seller Clients by providing input from fellow Real Estate Agents. The form only asks for the first name of the Realtor but also asks them to leave a business card. Collecting a business card is helpful for the Agent if they are holding a drawing or an incentive for taking their time to tour a home for sale.
This form offers generic and straightforward questions that all Brokers want fellow professionals to answer when hosting a Broker Caravan. Realtors can all appreciate the value of this type of survey. Top producing Realtors do not host caravans just to sell a home but also to make professionals aware of a listing for sale and to get their professional feedback. They make every effort to make them productive to collect helpful information to share with their clients. Real Estate Agent Supplies, created by Life Charge LLC This product is Made in the United States!