- Real Estate Agent Supplies. A Seller Client log for busy Listing Realtors who want to project professionalism. Real Estate Supplies every Realtor should have to keep organized. A Realtor's business is hectic and often unpredictable, so simplify by keeping your marketing efforts logged and organized. This single-page form offers key marketing efforts and property details that can be useful. Contingent sale details, inspections of record, and assessment details.
- Document ratified listing contacts, property data sheets, disclosures, and other collected contracts and disclosures. Make note of existing inspection reports, bids, or records of completed work or existing problems.
- Make note of marketing tasks to prepare a listing for being launched to the public, then preparation of marketing materials and platforms to submit photos, virtual tours, videos, and other useful information to make it easy for a Buyer to get a clear picture of the home for sale. Help Buyers determine if a home is one they should tour. Document pitching listings in-house, to the MLS, and to neighbors. Schedule MLS caravans, company tours, and open houses.
- Document showings and the feedback offered by both the Buyer and the Agent, to relay to Seller clients. Use unsuccessful showings for their feedback and ideas to help a listing get sold.
- Realtors need to adequately document their activity with any client. Keeping detailed Seller client logs is an important way to illustrate diligence and competence.
Real Estate Agent Supplies. A Seller Client Log for a Real Estate Agent to log marketing efforts and showing activity. A useful log to include with any listing file. a Realtor must be organized and fully engaged in their active listings for sale. Use this single-page client log to track marketing tasks, open houses, Realtor tours, and marketing preparations. Track collected documentation and reports and property information. Take control of your listings by logging efforts. If Busy Realtors are not organized, they will miss deadlines, overlook details, and forget vital information.
If you have 1 or 50 transactions closing a month, teach yourself to NOT rely on your memory, to rely on a system! Putting a house for sale involves a lot more than marketing and salesmanship, it involves organization and attention to detail. Show others that you are a professional that can be relied on. Many new Realtors underestimate the value of having a good reputation among fellow Realtors. Real Estate Agent Supplies Life Charge LLC, Proudly Made in the USA!