Brand: Life Charge
Color: Black and White
- ✔️Buyers Agent. Most Real Estate Agents are interested in turning prospects into Buyer clients. Especially if they believe they will enjoy working for a particular Buyer. It is essential to create an individual log for each Buyer while looking for a purchase to keep organized. Please do not rely on memory when dealing with clients, and it is not an intelligent way to operate a commission-based business.
- ✔️Real Estate Buyers Folder. Please note a Buyer's financial capabilities, loan status, lender they are working with, loan type, and maximum spending limit. Take note if they need Seller assistance with paying their closing costs and when they hope to Buy a home. Document if they have a contingency sale and the status of that contingency.
- ✔️ Real Estate Log. Document each Buyers specific needs, wants, likes, and dislikes. How many bedrooms, bathrooms, location, size, home condition, and any special requirements of a Buyer. Collecting this vital info will help Real Estate Agents make the most of their time determining whether a home listing is within their parameters. Document the homes you show each Buyer and their feedback, and which houses they wrote an offer to purchase on.
- ✔️Realtor Working Alone. A Realtor working alone has to be organized, particularly a Buyers Agent, because of the time it takes to show homes! Some Buyers are just kind of in the market so that months can go by without any word from them. Forgetting clients or their situation can be viewed as disinterest even though you might just be mirroring their motivation level.
- ✔️Real Estate Teams. Documenting Buyer Logs can be a great way to communicate with members of your Real Estate Team. Keeping a Buyer file for each Buyer client is key to communicating with one another about what has been done and what needs attention.
Format: Day to Day Calendar
Number Of Pages: 50
model number: Buyer Client Log
Part Number: 2424
Details: Real Estate Agent Supplies. Keeping Buyer Clients Logs are important for Realtor that work alone or if they work in a team. One of the critical elements for any successful Realtor is organizing and efficiently using their time. For example, if you know your Buyer client needs to sell their home as a contingency, maybe it is not intelligent to spend their time showing them a house with five offers in hand. Another example could be if a home will not work for their financing type, you might have just saved them from heartbreak. Buyers appreciate it when you are keenly aware of their situation and doing everything possible to make the most of their time. Record keeping is a requirement as a licensed professional, so adequately documenting efforts is a great way to showcase due diligence. The business of Real Estate is hectic, and Real Estate Professionals are often in the position to re-prioritize their time based on the motivation level of customers or clients. So, perhaps you put a buyer on the backburner because they are not particularly motivated. However, keeping a record of all of those that are considering a purchase. It is easy to forget people, particularly busy and exhausted Realtors. Buyer Client Logs are made by Life Charge LLC, proudly made in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.6 x 0.5 inches