- Real Estate Agent Supplies. A Daily Planner for busy Real Estate Agents who recognize the importance of keeping organized and on top of daily tasks. A Real Estate Agent’s business is hectic and often unpredictable, so simplify by keeping daily tasks organized with a single page of checklists, a calendar, and a space to document client and customer calls, and business mileage.
- The calendar portion of this document is undated, as most Real Estate Agents are available before and after typical business hours and on weekends. Fill in the date, and day, and list appointments of tasks and appointments in the calendar portion to keep organized and use time efficiently. Also, a great place to use a diary of what specific tasks were accomplished during that hour.
- No matter how many closings you are closings, Agents must keep up with daily tasks to continue the momentum, which can be overwhelming. Daily tasks are the typical required daily tasks of every agent, then tasks that involve prospective clients, appointment preparation, transaction task for active closings, and proactive tasks to improve marketing, keeping in contact with previous clients, and improving online presence.
- Call Log. This daily planner has a call log section, made to document communications that need to be included in customer or client files. As any Agent will agree, while on the road, documenting conversations can prove difficult, so this section allows an Agent to document a particular conversation. This can be relayed to an assistant to document a call or simply highlighted once that conversation has been documented in the correct file.
- Mileage Log. The mileage log is a simple way to document beginning mileage, destination, and end mileage, and total mileage to calculate totals for easy documentation that any accountant will appreciate.
Real Estate Agents work a very hectic and demanding schedule, and they have to keep on top of daily and proactive tasks even when closing an absurd number of transactions to keep the momentum their business requires. Take control of your day by completing daily task lists in an organized and efficient way. This daily planner has lists of daily tasks that every agent needs to accomplish daily, also useful for assistants. virtual assistants, and teams.
The Real Estate Business is full of unexpected problems and schedule prioritizing, and interesting issues that take them away from daily responsibilities or extend their workday. If a Realtors's day takes them in a different direction than anticipated, they still have to keep their business on task and organized. New Realtors are smart to begin their business in an organized fashion, to create good habits. Top Realtors often have to evaluate how they are spending their workday when they become overwhelmed with the amount of work that needs to be completed on a daily basis. Real Estate Agent Supplies, created by Life Charge LLC, Proudly Made in the USA!