Brand: Life Charge
Color: Black and White
- Open House Supplies. Realtors, Home Sellers, For By Owners FSBOs, Investors, Lenders, Contractors & Home Flippers. A MUST HAVE for EVERY Open House. Buyer Open House Sign in Sheet Notepads with a bonus open house door hanger sign and tent card sign. Two 50 Page 8.5 X 5.5 Inch Notepads (100 Pages total), Two Tent Card Signs 8.5 X 5.5 After Folded, and Two Open House Door Hanger Signs, 3.5 X 8.5 Inch.
- Created For REALTORS By REALTORS. Our Open House Sign in Sheet questions are carefully crafted from experience. Our Open House notepad form is short, precise, valuable, and necessary. Each notepad is 8.5 X 5.5 inches, so Potential Buyers can quickly complete it.
- Collect Useful Feedback For Seller Clients. Most open house registry books only collect a Buyers contact info. Our Open House Sign in Sheet also asks questions to help Sellers take a realistic look at their home value, condition, and the real estate market. When a Seller gets repeated feedback, it is hard to dismiss or ignore.
- Generate Real Estate Leads. Our Open House Sign in Sheets asks for a Buyers Contact info, plus asks them if they are working with another Realtor and if they wish to be contacted. Most successful Real Estate Agents use open houses as an opportunity to prospect for new clients or clients to refer out.
- Keep it Confidential. Our Open House Forms are Individual tear sheets, which are crucial to protect the privacy of both a Buyer and a Seller. Shared open house registry books are at high risk of being read by other Buyers and other touring Realtors.
Part Number: 2426
Details: Real Estate Agents Host Open houses for THREE reasons. 1. To sell the house. 2. To collect feedback to help get the home sold. 3. To collect prospective clients. Both Potential Buyer and Seller Clients tour Open Houses, which can be opportunities for a Realtor looking to increase business. Open Houses are exponentially more worthwhile to a Realtor who collects Buyer contact information AND home feedback! Do not settle for a simple sign in book, shared guestbooks, or registry books that only collect contact information without collecting feedback about the home for sale. Our notepads collect home condition feedback, recommendations, contact information, whether the Buyer wants to be contacted, and how they learned of the Open House. Realtors should not just host open houses; they should be used to prospect for business. Make every effort to make open houses productive by collecting Buyer leads and obtaining valuable feedback to share with a Seller Client. Lenders, if you are co-hosting an open house with a Realtor who is not making an effort to find Buyers, do yourself a favor and bring these open house supplies. Real Estate Agent Supplies, created by Life Charge LLC. Proudly Made in the United States!
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 8.6 x 0.4 inches